VISIONTRACK JOINS TOGETHER FOR SAFER ROADS BOARD TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY CRISIS - 7 hours ago
GSG GENII Software Group acquires iVention, a leading provider of Cloud based Laboratory
Information Management Systems (LIMS) - March 16, 2023
Ferag’s productivity-boosting sorter technology at IntraLogistex 2023 - March 13, 2023
Pandrol upgrades loading dock to keep deliveries on track - March 7, 2023
BCMPA PROMOTES THIRD-PARTY FOOD AND DRINK SECTOR SUPPORT AT IFE MANUFACTURING - March 6, 2023
Oversized ecommerce packaging consigned to the past - March 6, 2023
GOPLASTICPALLETS.COM’S PIONEERING RECYCLING SCHEME SURPASSES 1,000 TONNE MILESTONE - March 2, 2023
Effective Opportunity Charging for Material Handling Equipment - March 2, 2023
TOUCHPATH CLAIMS INDUSTRY FIRSTS FOR ITS NEW ‘TOUCH WMS’ WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - February 28, 2023
A WMS helps avoid ‘OOS dismay’ for e-shoppers - February 28, 2023
Manifest Announces Its Main Stage Speakers for 2022
Manifest 2022 has an incredible lineup of the who’s who of the global LogisticsTech and end-to-end supply chain ecosystem. The agenda will feature over 250 speakers from entrepreneurs, investors and executives from BCOs/Shippers.
We are especially excited for attendees to hear from our Main Stage speakers, which include:
- Don Burnette, CEO & Co-Founder, Kodiak Robotics
- John Caplan, President North America & Europe, Alibaba
- Tim Collins, SVP Operations, goPuff
- Hasan Dandashly, CEO & President, Dematic
- Jamin Dick, Head of NA Supply Chain, Alibaba
- Michael Farlekas, CEO, E2open
- Todd Greener, SVP, Global Supply Chain, Foot Locker
- Shawn Kerrigan, COO & Co-Founder, Plus
- Krenar Komoni, CEO & Founder, Tive
- David Li, CEO & Co-Founder, Hesai Technology
- Jett McCandless, CEO & Founder, project44
- Niall Murphy, CEO & Founder, EVRYTHNG
- Kendra Phillips, Chief Technology Officer & VP of New Products, Ryder System
- Scott Price, EVP & President, International, UPS
- Mike Reid, Chief Business Officer, Embark
During their sessions they will address key topics including how technology is providing visibility into global supply chains, the role of AI, machine learning, and physical infrastructures; as well as the application of drones and autonomous solutions.
This is a thought leadership lineup like no other. Don’t miss Manifest 2022 at the Paris, Las Vegas from January 25 – 27!
Visit https://www.manife.st to learn more and book your ticket to the show!
Manifest is brought to you by the same team that created InsureTech Connect, Blueprint, HR Transform and The Future of Logistics Tech Summit. Manifest will offer unparalleled access to a comprehensive gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and executives from BCOs/Shippers. The inaugural event will bring together over 1,500 executives on January 25-27, 2022 at the Paris, Las Vegas.